Learning by Association: Webinar
Published by D2L
How the UK’s top professional associations are unlocking revenue and diversifying their member value proposition through learning.
D2L are excited to present their brand-new webinar series: “Learning by Association”. The first session discusses how thought leading associations are unlocking new revenue streams and diversifying their member value proposition through learning.
Professional associations today face a monumental challenge: member behaviour and expectations have changed—and there’s no denying that this shift has weakened traditional revenue streams. Professional associations—just like any organisation—need to adapt and find innovative ways to grow financially. Relying solely on traditional revenue sources may limit your potential for expansion. By diversifying your revenue streams, you open up exciting opportunities for growth.
Join D2L's host and industry leaders for a robust discussion that promises to equip you with actionable insights to drive your association’s financial evolution.
Ayça Donaghy, CEO at Lighting Industry Association
Jason Baker, founder of snowfish learning
Andrew Howie, chief finance and commercial officer at British Society of Lifestyle Medicine
This webinar explores:
- Why a solid strategy is needed to power a long-term transformation of learning
- Repackaging your educational offering to drive higher financial returns
- Making an impact—raising overall standards in the profession
- Monetising your associations learning programs with integrated eCommerce
- Transforming and future-proofing your association and the skills and competencies of your members